BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
• Provide 1st level onsite systems support
- Providing user functional support/guidance
- Case investigation/bug fixing
• Process hardware/software requests from users
- Evaluate requests with recommendation for approval/rejection
• Inventory monitoring
- Ensure hardware supply is within budget and monitor stock levels
• Support IT regional team on projects deployment
- Conduct UAT tests
- User specifications evaluation and write up
- User coordination for live implementation
- Conduct user training
• Local projects implementation
- Carry out feasibility study and assess potential IT workload
- Define objectives and schedule
- Liaison with vendors/regulatory bodies on setups required
- Specifications analysis, proposals and write up
- Coordination with user on UAT, implementation and training Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Good command of both spoken and written English
• Good communication and time management skills
• Ability to work in multicultural environment and multi tasks
• Strong in PC skills such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Good analytical skills
• Able to work under pressure Specific Qualifications (if required)
• Degree holder in business or computer science
• At least 3 years of experience in banking, preferably IT application support
• Knowledge in Wealth Management products especially with exposure on client suitability and KYC is an added advantage
• Knowledge in SQL and Java scripts an added advantage