Junior Secretary, Legal Department (6-month contract) - Legal / Taxation / Compliance Hong Kong
- General office administrative duties including scanning, photocopying, filing, binding and create files;
- General secretarial work including answering phone calls, booking meetings, ordering stationeries etc.;
- Managing courier deliveries directly and through courier service vendors;
- Word processing of documents (in both Chinese and English);
- Sorting and organizing all documents before archiving to storage;
- Managing filing and maintaining an up-to-date archive list and file list;
- Arranging and collecting signatures from authorized signatories for warrant documents, agreements, board resolutions and minutes;
- Preparing documents for execution and collecting signatures from authorized signatories;
- Assisting in preparing weekly, monthly & quarterly reports to management; and
- Acting as back-up to team assistant
All our positions are open to people with disabilities Profile Requirements
- Relevant secretarial experience of 3 to 5 years. Experience in legal field.
- Formal secretarial training preferred.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Good command of Microsoft Office e.g. Powerpoint, Excel and Word
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Job code: 19000HY9
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 01/07/2019