We are a well-established Group with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction, property management, property financing and financial investment. We now invite applications for the following position:
- Closely follow and understand industry and company specific activities in Tech, internet sector in China and other regions
- Develop an in-depth scientific and technological understanding these companies under coverage
- Be able to identify and explain the science behind the products which are driving the growth of companies under coverage
- Excellent understanding of the tech/internet sector landscape in China: the companies, the entrepreneurs, the channel runners, etc.
- Communicate and recommend investment ideas to CIO, analysts and team
- Participate in industry conference to identify up and coming trends
- Role may include coverage and support on other sectors in addition
- Bachelor/Master of Science degrees in any major; expertise in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science a plus
- Native Mandarin Chinese language skill is a must, as well as excellent written and spoken English skills
- Minimum 3 to 5 years work experience in hardware / tech sector in China, either in product development, strategy or marketing role, with existing network in tech industry desirable
- Alternative work experience, such as VC/Buyside focusing on Tech/internet sector, or Finance/M&A, will also be considered
- Self starter and eager to find out what is the next big trend in the coverage sector
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your resume with salary expected to The Human Resources Manager by clicking “Apply" button. (We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.) For further information about Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”) Pertaining to Recruitment, please click the link below www.nanfung.com/en/common/pics/.
“Nan Fung Group” and “the Group” mean Nan Fung International Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries.