Junior Marketing Associate
- Competitive salary package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 16 Apr 19
The incumbent will act as a junior marketing associate on rotational assignments in different market teams or businesses to work closely with experienced private bankers and business managers on handling new and existing clients. This position offers a worthwhile challenge, as the incumbent will be thoroughly grounded on the fine traditions of private banking and will be able to fully develop the potential as to succeed in this specialised segment of the banking field.
- Provide support on maintaining systems and controls to ensure the Bank complying with rules and regulations in accordance with SFC Code of Conduct and HKMA guidelines.
- Observing BOS policies and regulations at all times, include code of conduct, suitability, cross border restrictions and relevant ordinances of HK and Singapore.
- Observing internal guidelines and maintaining data confidentiality.
- Understands the basic mechanisms of common financial products and services.
- Respond and follow up on clients’ enquiries and instructions
- Coordinate with Product Development teams, Operations and other functional counterparts on daily basis
- Prepare account review materials for Relationship Managers or Investment Counselors on regular basis
- Provide administrative and client support to Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager, include maintaining and updating client transaction records/ reports as well as client data (e.g. contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/ renewals, etc.), scheduling appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials, collecting and preparing product and marketing materials etc.
- Bachelor degree qualifications or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year’s related experience in client service, operations or sales support within financial institutions.
- Understand the basic mechanism of common financial products and services.
- Knowledge in credit, sales and marketing is preferable.
- Analytical, meticulous, sensitive to details and odds.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Fluency in Putonghua/English is essential for handling China/other Markets.
- Possess of regulatory license is required. (HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, 7 & 8)
- Good team sprit;
- Effective communication and computer skills;
- Attention to details and diligent.
- Holds a bachelor's degree, or equivalent
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.