Junior Korea Quantitative Structured Solutions Trader – Hong Kong
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's APAC Trading Solutions division, within APAC Markets having responsibilities on our Korea Solutions Trading business.
- You responsibilities in being one of the main traders based in Hong Kong representing the offshore Korea Solutions and Public-Side Trading business in delivering focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- Designing, pricing, backtesting, implementing, calibrating of fixed income trading and hedging strategies as well as exotic structures
- Establishing and maintaining robust risk control frameworks on each trade.
- You close partnership with structuring and sales teams in achieving the best all round solutions to our clients.
- You the opportunity to support the growth of our trading business across the Bank in enabling the achievement of the Banks income and volume target across Fixed Income products.
- Your calibration, fine-tuning and in the improvement of various trading components in order to improve strategy performance.
- Assisting the team in identifying new opportunities and products development.
- Having a strong academic background in a technical degree, (physics, computer science, engineering or quantitative) with good knowledge in financial engineering, statistical analysis and programming knowledge in Python.
- 2+ years of programming experience, or relevant degree in the space.
- A minimum of 1-3 years related practical knowledge and experience of trading Fixed Income or other products
- Good commercial acumen, problem solving and self-learning ability
- Excellent written and verbal abilities in English and proficiency in Korean would be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Working in a dynamic, demanding environment, with tight time deadlines and having the ability to prioritize well.
- Your strong attention to details and demonstrating being a self-starter, along with you having a high level of motivation.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
- Possessing strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Being able to work within a diverse team environment and cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.