Our client is a Chinese financial firm who with a large principal investment book. Their investment style is deep fundamental and they are hiring a junior execution trader who work closely with the Portfolio Manager. Their focus is China and Global equities and credit. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious trader to join an established investment management firm.
- Responsible for executing trade orders as per Portfolio Manger’s instructions in an efficient and accurate manner;
- Ensuring efficient order execution with minimum order impact and best executed prices;
- Monitoring position risks, alerting Portfolio Managers of significant news, flows and price moves;
- Maintain trading system and trade in accordance with regulatory regulations;
- Maintain the trading system position holding and reports;
- Liaise with system providers / maintainers to solve problems in trading systems.
- Update the information of stock price, country information, stock industry information;
- Due to the financial market trading hours;
- Degree holder, preferably in finance, economics or computer science;
- Holder of relevant SFC licenses preferably:
- Minimum 1-3 years of trading experiences in buy-side companies
- Proficient in Bloomberg system is a must;
- Fluency in speaking Mandarin (or basic Mandarin plus strong in Simplified Chinese typing), English and Cantonese;
- Immediate availability is preferred.