My client is a 5bn USD AUM global hedge fund manager that provides software and data solutions that arise in complex trading strategies. They are looking for a talented and passionate Junior Scientist to engage in Quantitative Analysis and AI research linked to Credit/ FX/ FI volatility/ Equity and Fixed Income Financial Markets.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in developing foundation quantitative tools linked to curve constructions, relative value indicators, FI/ Credit/ Equity/ derivative analytics as the case may be, and back-testing methods.
- Perform prediction research on financial data using advanced Machine Learning and Statistical methods.
- Perform AI research linked to training computers to take actions in a highly unpredictable, non-stationary environment. The types of algorithms we are interested in developing are "self-learning" in nature in the spirit of AlphaGo Zero.
- Assist in various logistical tasks such as data acquisition/warehousing/cleaning and configuring High Performance Computer clusters.
- Work with our client's IT department in implementing integrated AI-based solutions.
Education & Experience
- PhD in technical field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering.
- High expertise in Python and either C#, Java or C++.
- Up to 3 years of programming experience, within an academic or professional environment.
- Up to 3 year of work experience. Exceptional fresh graduates with no work experience would be considered.
- Ideally academic, professional or extra-curricular experience in methods in Artificial Intelligence.
- Demonstrable expertise in working with large datasets.
- Knowledge of equity and credit markets, credit trading, corporate bonds and/or credit derivatives would be ideal
If the following statement describes you
- Highly Motivated, pro-active self-starter
- General technical Problem-solving expertise
- Strong passion for Artificial Intelligence
- Team player, collaborator
Please do not hesitate to click apply.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.