RAM Investment Advisors Ltd is a SFC licensed corporation and part of the Real Asset Management Group (RAM). RAM is a pan-asia Wealth and Asset Manager specialising in Real Estate, Credit and Private Equity markets, for institutions and wealthy families globally.
RAM provides more than 25 investment strategies and has a team of over 90 finance professionals managing in excess of $1.8bn in assets. RAM has been based in central Hong Kong since 2014 with group offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Shanghai.
Due to the rapid expansion of our business, we are seeking a motivated Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper to join our team
- Handle daily accounts operation including invoicing, staff expense claims, vendor payments, bank reconciliation and monthly management accounting
- Handle inter-company transactions and reconciliation
- Assist external auditors with audit queries
- Perform monthly Financial Resource Rules (FRR) calculation and reporting.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- Knowledge in accounting software; Xero is a plus
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills to interact with all levels of stakeholders
- Good attention to detail and high accuracy in work
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin a plus
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional training program
- Employee medical scheme
- Rewarding working environment
- All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes