Java Software Engineer - Equity Trading Technology (FIX, OMS) - Associate / VP
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
Great opportunity to join our Equity Technology focusing on design, development using Java and support of our Electronic Trading Technology platform.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
A developer position is available at JPMorgan Sales and Trading Technology in Hong Kong. In this role, the developer will work with traders to develop, implement, support and maintain an existing Production Trader Order Management platform across Asian markets. The person should have experience with dealing with various financial data (trading/execution/BAU support are plus). This person also has ability to understand and create scalable/consistent semi-structured data platform for running various environments
This position provides an opportunity for a person who is looking for challenge, partnership, teamwork and BAU operational skill.
- Design and develop Trader Order Management platform
- Enhance existing logic and improve performance
- Develop and maintain automated testing
- Provide second level and morning support
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ yeas of development experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading system
- Strong knowledge and experience in FIX, Market Data, Analytics and OMS. Knowledge in equities trading in Asian markets specific.
- In-depth core Java knowledge experience
- Technical knowledge in Core Java, Oracle, RVD, Timesten, QPID, JSON, Perl, Swing/SWT, Eclipse RCP, shell scripts in Lunix/Unix environment.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with string analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results.
- Clear and confident communication skills - both verbal and written in English.
- Good team player and can be working independently with minimal guidance.
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. http://careers.jpmorgan.com/careers/why-us/diversity Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.