Our client is a global SaaS company with offices in Hong Kong, Sydney, Scotland, and London. For over a decade, they have helped retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors consolidate, orchestrate, and publish product information wherever customers touch their brand.
- You will be responsible for building and enhancing our product by:
- Building and sustaining imperative systems, bringing fresh ideas to improve and expand the current setup.
- Develop beautiful APIs, database schemas, and Java/Spring code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code, contribute to codebase commits.
- Troubleshooting issues in the full-stack from the browser to the silicon.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Work with agile methodologies.
- Follow best practices (continuous integration, adhering to database and coding standards).
- Collaborate with all functions in the business, including Project Management, Implementation, and Technical Writers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Demonstrable commercial Java/Spring, SQL, and Linux experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Golang (syntax and constructs).
- A clear understanding of OO concepts, algorithms, and data structures.
- Solid skills in Relational Database (ideally MySQL).
- Experiences in building sophisticated applications that integrate with various third-party services.
- Demonstration of writing clean and maintainable code.
- Experiences with APIs (Restful/SOAP) development and integration, GraphQL is a plus.
- Experienced in offering technical insights, sharing your knowledge, and collaborating with colleagues.
- Experience/basic skills with Message queues (ideally Kafka).
- Worked in Agile Development Team (Scrum).
- Clear communication skills in English and Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Experience working against tight project deadlines.
- Deployed web applications on the cloud (ideally AWS) and exposure to some AWS services is a plus.
- Experience with TDD and CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Experience in system integration and e-commerce systems is a bonus.