Java Programmer / Java Developer
- Fixed Compensation + Benefits
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
To work closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients, as a key member of the project and program team typically within or associated with a consulting or delivery engagement. Projects may contain a blend of Capgemini, client and contract staff and include a range of different stakeholders.
We are looking to hire Java Programmer/Developer for a fantastic opportunity at Capgemini Hong Kong.
You would be working on a project with our premier financial client.
Leading software development team; interface with product principles i.e. be SPOC (single point of contact).
What you will be doing:
• Maintaining and leading a productive working environment for development teams.
• Leading the acquisition of appropriate budget for development to support business goals.
• Establishes and/or co-ordinates programs of work (led through development).
• Atleast 3+ years experience in Java development.
• Hands on experience in developing applications using J2EE platforms.
• Analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals
• Experience with JUnit, Java EE, JDBC.
• Experience in the Spring Framework, Spring Webflow Experience in ExtJS will be preferable
• Previous Insurance Domain experience would be highly advantageous.
What we’ll offer you:
Accelerated career progression
An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We @Capgemini help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.