Our client is an US-listed IT company which provides IT Solutions services, including Banking and Finance Sector. They are now looking for Java Developer (Banking and Finance Projects) to join their energetic team.
The company is a global investment corporation based in U.S.A. that provides professional asset management and financial services, dedicated to optimize the business of world’s leading companies. We are looking for outstanding talents who are determined in developing their career in the Financial and Banking Industry to join our project for a global renowned company.
- Responsible for studying and designing and providing system solutions to meet the requirements of the Application System Development.
- Able to get familiar with the operation, system and business environments of MUFG and convey the technical design to the Analyst Programmer for coding / programming.
- Review and check the Programmers' outcome documents, to make sure that they meet the requirements of the project and the business environments of MUFG.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines
- Degree holder in Computer science, information technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience with proven experience in system analysis and design
- Proficient in Java, J2EE, Linux, AIX, DB2, MongoDB and/or AngularJS, HTML5 environment
- Possession of banking business knowledge, Temenos T24 Core Banking Solution, various development tools (such as JUnit, UML, Gradle, SVN, Selenium, Eclipse, Git) and/or Project management skills is an advantage
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and able to work proactively and independently
- Proficient in written and spoken Cantonese and English
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply for the job vacancy or send email with updated CV to francis @bgc-group.com.
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.