Our client is one of the leading hedge funds in the market running multi-strategies, trading across rates, credit, equities and convertible bond markets. They are hiring a seasoned Java Developer to take part in the development of their Algorithmic trading platform.
- Work closely with business partners including front office trading and quantitative modellers in developing strategic technology solutions
- Resolve high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Develop automated/algorithmic trading application and manage external connectivity,
- Provide in-depth analysis and suggestions to optimize strategies and enhance workflow
- 4 years of relevant experience in a trading environment with hands-on coding experiences in Java
- sound knowledge in fixed income derivatives and equity derivatives trading
- Experience in developing and implementing successful projects
- Good understanding on derivatives pricing, risk, volatility models and data analysis
- Good communication, passionate in coding
To apply or if you would like a confidential chat, please send your resume to Donna (firstname.lastname@example.org).