Java Developer - Hedge fund
- Up to GBP0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- 14 Oct 18
Java Developer - Hedge fund - Hong Kong
Our client is one of the largest Hedge Funds in the world. Their Hong Kong team are looking to expand the business by bringing in developers, to help their business grow across APAC. This role will give the right Java Developer the opportunity to work directly with the business to build critical tools that will help generate PNL. If you are a strong Java Developer and want to make the leap from Sell-side to Buy-side, this is the right opportunity for you.
Java Developer - Job Description
- You will work closely with the portfolio managers and traders to build in-house tools for them
- Develop order management and execute algorithms
- Work on projects to help set up the workflow and improve operational efficiency
- Analyse, code, test, implement and support batch related enhancements
- Enhance and develop new functions for in-house applications
Java Developer - Requirements
- Programming skills - Java 1.8
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related discipline
- Experience within the financial services, hedge fund, asset management group working experience will be a plus
- Low latency, multi-threading, concurrent development, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English
If you are interested in finding out more please send across your CV to the email address below or simply apply.