Consultant - Technology at Pinpoint Asia Limited
My client is a global, well-funded and regulated financial institution that mainly specialises in the Digital Asset Derivatives Trading business for institutional clients. They are now looking for multiple C++/Java Exchange Connectivity/ Market Data/ Derivatives Exchange Developers to join their expanding team. The position will be working on a complete greenfield, low latency institutional-grade exchange platform, with exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
- Work closely with Software Development team and CTO in developing greenfield, low latency Digital Asset Derivatives Exchange platform to meet business requirements
- Communicate with different stakeholders, including technologists and external clients to understand business needs
- Deliver feasible solutions to the team and fine-tune the strategies
- Understand firm's approach and regulations for control and governance related to exchange/connectivity
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- 4 year+ of experience in developing applications in Java or C++ on Linux platform
- Experience in developing low latency system
- Experience working in Investment Bank, Fintech companies or any financial services firms is highly desirable
- Knowledge about Exchange Connectivity/ Market Data Feed/ Derivatives products is a big plus
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills in English, able to work with a multinational team
- Good analytical, problem-solving and communication skill
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, adaptive to changes
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Joyce Ho at email@example.com and put Java/C++ Exchange Connectivity Developer - Global Financial Trading Institution (Greenfield Projects) in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Information Security and Risk Lead – Leading Bank
2) Business Analysis & Product Management Lead - Pension Tech Platform
3) Fullstack Software Engineering Lead - Digital Investment Tech