Japanese speaking - Industry Research Department - Renowned Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC International.
- 22 May 19
Our client, a renowned bank, is looking for a candidate for their Industry Research Department.
- Analysis the basic trends in industries through discussions with customers and industry specialists and research activities
- Gather information and provide advice to companies and state authorities in the region (mainly Greater China and Japan plus other Asian countries if necessary)
- Identify the needs of clients and provide professional strategic solution
- Establish and utilize network with related party such as this bank's group related divisions and/or branches and third party professional service providers, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any disciplines
- Work experience in research, business promotion or product function is preferred
- Fluent Putonghua, English and Japanese, with min. JLPT N1
- Proficiency in research and MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Independent, responsible, analytical and communicative
- Occasional business trips are required (less than 10%)
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV, preferably, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org