Japanese Speaking ETF Sales
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC International
- 19 Nov 17 2017-11-19
Our client, one of world's largest investment management, is looking for Japanese Speaking ETF Sales in HK. They are a world's largest investment managers in emerging market equities (Investments & Pensions Europe, too). Their offices are located in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Korea, Taiwan, the U.K., the United States and Vietnam.
The firm manages huge assets globally through a diversified platform to offer market-leading franchises in traditional equity and fixed income products, ETFs and alternative strategies, such as real estate, private equity and hedge funds. Mirae Asset Global Investments is focused on providing equity and fixed income investment advisory services to mutual funds, foreign investment trusts, and institutions.
- Proactively deliver relevant content and ETF product information tied to research, market insights, and ideas to target clients.
- Build up, expand and maintain Japanese Institional investors client relationship and identify business opportunities.
- Update clients with current market news and knowledge.
- Use different marketing channels to promote our services.
- Providing timely and concise market update and information flow to both internal parties and clients.
- At least 3-5 years of Relevant experience in financial services industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with an analytical mindset.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Japanese.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for a junior position.
Interested candidates, plesae send an updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to drop whatsapp message to +852 9736 6100