Eclipse Trading is a leading equity derivatives proprietary trading firm, specialising in options market making. Our strengths are our trading expertise and strategies, with a strong focus on technology. Founded in 2007, we trade several Asian markets, with headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Sydney and Shanghai. The successful candidate will become a core member of the Trading Systems Development team and help drive a significant technical transformation of our in-house derivatives trading system to support the company’s continued expansion into new products and markets.
The Trading Systems Development team is responsible for Eclipse Trading's in house derivatives trading system, spanning order execution, position management, derivative pricing, risk management and P&L.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build the next generation of our trading system through a combination of green-field development with modern technologies and refactoring of existing code bases
- Drive key projects from inception to analysis, design, implementation and delivery
- Partner closely with traders, quants and other development teams
- Design and implement solutions to manage orders and trades, price derivatives and manage risk
- Provide feedback through design and code reviews and mentoring junior developers
- Provide Tier 3 support as needed
What you offer
- Excellent core Java design and development skills
- 3+ years of development experience in building fault-tolerant, scalable distributed systems
- Strong believer in automated testing
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
What we offer
- Attractive benefits package with discretionary bonus
- Life/work balance in a multi-cultural environment with reasonable work hours
- A flat management structure, open communication across departments including Front Office, where everyone is willing to voice his/her opinion and give/take feedback.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.