JAVA Developer | Trading Systems Development
- Competitive Salary & Generous Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eclipse Trading
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
Technology is an integral part of our business, and we seek a high caliber individual for our development needs.
Eclipse Trading is a proprietary trading firm specializing in derivatives trading with its headquarters in Hong Kong. Combining our trading experience, technology and risk management, we trade the Asian markets and have offices in Hong Kong, Sydney and Shanghai.
Technology is an integral part of our business, and we seek a high calibre individual for our development needs.
The Trading Systems Development team is responsible for Eclipse Trading's in-house derivatives trading system, spanning reference data, pricing, order execution, position management and risk management. The team is also responsible for core infrastructure such as the message bus, computing views and providing service endpoints for our trading UIs.
- Design and implement new solutions to manage risk, price derivatives and manage orders and trades
- Provide feedback to peers through code reviews
- Engage with traders and quants on a regular basis to gather system requirements
- Contribute to the transformation of our trading system architecture to support growing volumes, increased automation and new asset classes, through green field development with modern technologies and refactoring of existing code
- Provide Tier 3 support as needed
What You offer:
- Excellent core Java design and development skills
- 3+ years of development experience in building distributed systems in Java
- Strong believer in automated testing and collaboration
- Good understanding of operating systems and network I/O
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Attractive benefits package with discretionary bonus
- Life/work balance in a multi-cultural environment with reasonable work hours
- A fast growing company, encouraging adoption of new technologies and ideas
- A flat management structure, open communication across departments including Front Office, where everyone is willing to voice his/her opinion and give/take feedback.
- Play an active role in team growth and results
- Hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry