Our client, an international financial services firm, is looking to hire an experienced Investor Relationship Manager to engage with Fixed Income institutional investors, maintain strong partnerships, and organize meetings, events, and conferences for marketing purposes.
- Manage relationships with an existing portfolio of Institutional investors (pension fund, insurance companies, asset management firms, banks, etc) across Greater China
- Promote the firm's fixed income/credit research and commentary
- Develop outreach strategy with the APAC and Global Head of the Department
- Organize meetings, events, conferences, and/or seminars for marketing purposes
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of relevant relationship management experience
- Well-connected with Institutional Investors across Greater China
- In-depth knowledge of Fixed Income products and capital markets
- Proven ability and confidence to communicate with senior management
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and abilities to coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders seamlessly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in both Mandarin and English
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com. Thanks!