A listed company is looking to hire an Investor Relations Manager for its Hong Kong office.
- Work as key contact person between capital market(stakeholders, potential investors and sell-side analysts) and the company and imbue the investment value.
- Analyze the current assets and liabilities of the company, maintain good cooperative relations with various financial institutions and establish the best financing plan.
- Responsible for annual result announcement related activities and coordinate the result announcement, draft roadshow presentation material.
- Prepare Q&A briefing note, conduct the research of relevant market insights and peers, coordinate the management presentation and arrange NDR roadshows.
- Collaborate in M&A project with participation in due diligence reports and financing activities.
- 2-5 years’ of finance related experience (could be research, investment, banking, sales etc.)
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Being presentable with good communication skills.