Founded in 2007, Springs Capital is a leading Asian equity investment firm. Its investors include some of the world's largest pension funds, university endowments, sovereign wealth funds, insurers, and non-profit foundations that support the firm's dedication to sustainable investments.
The Investor Relations will work as the link between external investors, stakeholders, and internal teams. This role will be responsible for:
- Providing professional services for offshore institutions including university endowment fund, government pension, sovereign wealth fund, etc.
- Communicating with external stakeholders to help them understand the company's investment hypothesis, decision-making processes, and corporate culture.
- Regularly reporting investment views to clients and organising new product launch
- Master's degree/MBA or above
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese; native level English is a plus
- 2-5 years of related working experience
- Excellent public speech ability
- Investment research background is desirable