Investment operations - Vendor Management & MIS Reporting
- $HK 50,000 - 80,000 per month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 06 Feb 18 2018-02-06
My client is one of the worlds largest asset managers
- Help to start and project manage a number of new initiatives including
- Regional custodian/service providers contract and billing review
- Custodian costs and features benchmarking and comparison
- Regional custodian rationalization
- GO-related planning and implementation
- Periodically review and update Contracts, SLAs and Operating Memorandums
- Develop and monitor KPIs for outsourced services to the Asia Investment Operations teams
- Identify opportunities to outsource to shares services/center of excellence. Drive efficiencies and risk reduction in existing shares services/center of excellence.
- Co-ordinate and maintain regular interaction with global teams to ensure consistency and compliance with Manulife global standards. Leverage global relationships and resources where appropriate.
- At least 5 years experience in the Financial Services industry in various front-to-back office capacities.
- Experience in the service provider sectors (custody, fund administrations, etc.) as well as buy side institutions would be an advantage
- Understanding of Asset management/banking/manufacturing operational processes and flows, and experience dealing with external outsource vendors
- Experience in projects as a key stakeholder or project manager
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external parties at a senior level
- Experience in dealing with operations outsourcing providers and operational risk roles an advantage.