1. Responsible for the implementation of the whole process of investment and financing projects, including due diligence, modeling and valuation evaluation of the target enterprises to be invested and financed. Complete the project investment proposal and approval process, review and approve the investment proposal upon completion. Complete project launch and post-loan management, including negotiation and signing of legal agreements, launch and post-loan management and report writing, etc.
2. Responsible for research on companies and industries in subdivided fields, grasp macro trends, dig out potential investment and financing fields, find suitable investment and financing targets, and establish competitive industry research ability;
3. Establish and maintain the relationship network of industrial resources, industrial institutions and domestic branches, and assist the team to complete the joint excavation of relevant projects;
4. Assist the department head to explore and sell the company's license business products (including stocks, funds, bonds, etc.);
5. Complete other tasks assigned by department
1. Bachelor degree or above in Finance or related fields, CFA or CPA certificate is preferred;
2. 5-8 years of experience in investment and financing, investment banking, private equity, Big Four accounting firm or consulting firm;
3. Strong ability in research, modeling, analysis and valuation, deep understanding of medical and healthcare, new technology, new manufacturing, new energy, modern logistics or other industries;
4. Extensive relationship network with peers and customers;
5. Strong project promotion and communication and coordination skills;
6. Strong sense of responsibility, logical thinking and ability to work under pressure, fluent in Mandarin and English.