Investment SVP/Director will work closely with the top management and play a significant role in advising private families and clients on their private investments.
The firm has an impressive track record for the full range of assets and strategies, including equities, bonds, real estate, venture capital, hedge funds, leveraged buyout funds and various other types of investments.
You will work closely with the top management and play a significant role in advising private families and clients on their private investments.
- Develop recommendations of underwriting assumptions and transaction strategies to senior team members on investment opportunities and key deal points
- Invest in a variety of strategies with multiple capital sources, researching a wide range of asset classes (real estate and general private equity investment) and products; as well as portfolio management for existing investments to maximize financial performance
- Proactively generate investment ideas and reasons to call clients to aid the team in growing client relationship
- MBA or CFA or CPA strongly preferred
- 10-12 years of relevant knowledge and experience preferred, gained from a similar capacity at either a family office or a private equity investment firm
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An ability to work independently and in teams