Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $1.2B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 8,000 employees in over 20 countries. (*As of December 31, 2020). Please visit our website for more details (www.invesco.com) We are looking for temporary resources to better improve our overall investment risk oversight and reporting. This position is a one-year contract with possibility to extend.
- Develop risk monitoring framework, reports, and tools/systems for effective investment risk management.
- Design, enhance and streamline the risk management process on the risk types covered in Fund Manager Code of Conduct (FMCC), including market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk and climate-related risks.
- Collect and process large amount of data from different sources to meet business requirements.
- Perform data quality control and assurance, and maintain data integrity in internal risk systems.
- Build a data repository framework for risk management.
- Generate and present new technology ideas to the risk management team
- Support the routine risk monitoring and follow-up with the risk limit breaches.
- Improve the documentation (e.g., decision made during internal discussion and policies) on the risk management practice on the risk types covered in FMCC.
- Handle ad-hoc portfolio analytics requests by product and marketing teams, and interpret the results
- Bachelor’s degree on Computer Science or equivalent. Risk management knowledge a plus
- Experience on Visualization tools, Python, VB.Net, VBA, R-programming
- Good knowledge on small size database setup and maintenance, process automation, and data mining
- AI/Machine Learning background a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluency in written and verbal English
- Strong numerical and logical senses