Job Highlights • Mainly focus on TMT & Fintech industry • M&A experience in different region • Attractive Remuneration Package
- Responsible for project planning, execution, progress tracking and post-investment follow up, includes holding accountability across teams, timeline management and obtain appropriate level of approvals when needed.
- Ensure all project related tasks are well planned, tracked and delivered, including operational readiness, production readiness and market communication for smooth implementation.
- Provide regular updates on deal execution progress/ results, prepare for management reporting and respond to issues and escalations.
- Support the Leadership Team in strategizing PMO initiatives, particularly planning, structuring and harmonizing strategic programs and/or projects across the whole business.
- Ensure that the working team(s) drive productivity and efficiency across the company by delivering robust E2E processes, supported by lean and efficient organization design.
- Able to translate strategy into a roadmap and executable actions across processes and systems.
- Set up necessary Steering Committee governance infrastructure to provide oversight to project progress, issues/risks and decisions required.
- Manage synchronization across all dependencies.
- Prepare executive documentation for Senior leadership meetings and lead meetings.
- Manage the relationships with stakeholders to ensure their needs are being met.
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic performance studies in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Science or other relevant field a plus but not required.
- Good understanding Private Equity /Banking/ Investment industry knowledge preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in Project or program Management or a related field.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking and/or Agile methodologies a plus. Six sigma / Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Strong time management skills, flexibility in handling changes.
- Experience communicating with senior management teams.
- Experience applying standard project management PMI methodologies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin.
*Personal data provided are treated in strictest confidence and for recruitment purposes only.*
We offer attractive remuneration package & benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please email your latest resume with present salary, expected salary and availability to “email@example.com”.