Investment Operations Officer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BEA Union Investment Management Limited
- 11 Apr 19
BEA Union Investment Management Limited, based in Hong Kong, is a Joint Venture asset management company between The Bank of East Asia and Union Investment, one of the largest German investment fund managers. Due to business development, we now invite application for the above position:
Summary of job role and job purpose:
Provide middle office support services to fund management. Key tasks include liaison with Trustees, Custodian Banks and Fund Houses for routine operations in dealing of securities settlement, cash management and corporate actions for investment portfolios including MPF, Unit Trusts and Institutional Mandates.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Liaise with Trustees, Custodian Banks for routine operations in dealing of securities settlement, cash management and corporate actions for investment portfolios.
- Liaise with Fund Houses in dealing of order submission for Fund of Funds accounts.
- Liaise with brokerage firms for account set up and settlement issues.
- Match and confirm trades with brokers / counterparties.
- Liaise with Administrators / Accounting department for regular accounting entries posting.
- Internal liaison with regard to fund administration issues, e.g. calculation of portfolio outlay fee and commission fee for distributors, etc.
- University graduate in relevant fields.
- 2 years working experience in brokerage / asset management firms / custodian banks with knowledge of securities and FX settlement, or relevant experience in middle office.
- PC skill of Word/Excel.
- Good inter-personal and communication skill.
- Can work under pressure with logical thinking in dealing the figures for reporting.
This is a great opportunity for a young professional with ambition to obtain experience in the fast growing fund management industry.
We aim to provide a highly competitive remuneration package and career development opportunities. Please send detailed resume to Ms. Phoebe Lau (email address: email@example.com)
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.