Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- To provide investment operation services to ensure smooth running Operations and Cash functions of the department
- To provide measurable investment analytics to support investment decision-making process
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as primary / back-up person for cash management to support asset allocation and liquidity management
- Monitor industry and economic trends and use his/her judgement to recommend investment strategies
- Review the appropriateness of the management fees/other fees of investment portfolios
- Support the annual investment budget process
- Prepare and consolidate materials for Investment regular reporting (including FRC and ALCO and IC, and/or other requirements from business stakeholders)
- Act as the point contact for the department’s Library (centralized depository)
- Participate in projects or new initiatives when required
- You are required to obtain relevant license(s) if your job involves in regulated activities
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields with 6 years of relevant experiences in insurance and/or global financial institutions
- Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or working towards one is preferable
- Self-motivated with strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.