An international asset management is looking for an Analyst under their Investment Operations function. The role will be involved in the management of trade processes outsourced to a service provider, liaison with brokers/ custodians, new markets opening, and process improvement initiatives.
- Trade support: oversee trade exceptions as notified by service providers, front office, brokers or custodians. Resolve any queries from internal and external stakeholders including traders, custodians, portfolio managers and compliance
- New market opening: instruct custodians to arrange markets to be opened for clients
- Broker setup and KYC: initiate trading account setup across different markets in the globe
- Project management
- 3 years+ buy side experience in trade support/ middle office across various markets within APAC
- Products knowledge across equities, fixed income and derivatives
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese