Investment Middle Office Analyst
- HK$50k x 12 months + discretionary bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 17 Apr 19
A top tier asset management is looking for an Investment Operations Analyst to support the Middle Office team across operational activities and projects within the APAC region.
- Outsourced service provider management: This role will act as an escalation point of contact for service providers to ensure seamless end to end trade lifecycle management, portfolio accounting and data management. Maintain in-depth market-specific requirements related to trade processing including settlements, corporate actions, reconciliations
- New markets opening: Instruct custodians to arrange opening of markets for clients to provide investment capability
- Projects and Business Initiatives: Leads UAT around systems enhancement/ process streamlining; evaluates operational processes and control structures; develop recommendations and implement changes
- 5- 7 years of investment middle office experience in asset management or hedge funds
- Experience in trade support for emerging markets, corporate actions and pricing
- Good understanding and exposure to Outsource Provider relationship
Interested parties please send your CV to Jessie Lam on email@example.com for consideration.