Due to expansion, the group is looking for a high calibre investment professional to execute on transactions.
- Hong Kong based
- Principal capital to invest in real estate
- Deal origination and execution in Hong Kong and Overseas
Redpath Partners are currently representing a private real estate business with a newly established investment team. Using principal capital, the team will invest in land, development and project acquisitions in Hong Kong and other prominent overseas market; due to expansion, the group is looking for a high calibre investment professional to execute on transactions. The group focus on asset level investments (primarily in residential and commercial) and have an expansive portfolio internationally.
It is essential that you have Real Estate experience, this may be from buy- or sell-side, or candidates with investment experience within a fund or developer. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to execute deals and have strong financial modelling skills and be able to run due diligence on potential deals.
- Origination and execution of transactions in Hong Kong and Overseas
- Portfolio management of a growing portfolio and managing development projects
- Work closely with the investment team on deal execution, running financial models, due diligence, financial analysis, portfolio revaluations, forecasts, feasibilities for developments etc
- Conduct market research, financial analysis and asset valuation for the portfolio
- Working with asset management team to monitor projects throughout the entire investment period including review of asset performance and recommending divestment strategies
- Relationship building with joint venture partners, consultants and service providers.
- At least 5 years of real estate investment experience gained from PERE platform, developer or other investment platforms
- Degree educated in finance, economics, real estate, surveying or related discipline
- Financial and investment analysis skills, including complex modelling, statistical analysis, projections and due diligence
- Proven investment and portfolio management experience
- Possess an understanding of regional property market dynamics i.e. behaviour, market conditions, valuation procedures, leasing procedures, risk management in a development context
- Ability to work under pressure and produce quality work on a timely basis with strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English and Chinese is essential.
To explore this opportunity further please contact Fay Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please email CV to us in Word. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com #LI-FL