Investment Fund Products Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Business development & platform management
Sales & Marketing related
- Derive UT product strategy in particular digital one and drive desired business results
- Identify opportunities for business improvement & digital development
- Design and create new initiatives to drive business momentum from time to time
- Deepen product penetration across Segments; increase product active ratio
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders for the system and platform support on UT distribution
- Perform regular review on platform development from competitors to understand the market trend and identify opportunities of development.
- Formulate business requirements and review the solutions for any system and platform enhancement initiatives to suit business and client needs
- Support platform maintenance service and dress rehearsal initiated by technology teams
- Submit and obtain approvals from management, risk owners and respective internal governance committee on new initiatives rollout
- Review process flow and reduce pain points or defects
- Drive projects to support business growth and cater for new client needs
Compliance related and others
- Promote the usage of digital platforms to frontline and clients
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to drive regular or ad hoc campaigns and marketing related initiatives
- Prepare frontline communication to ensure business update or platform changes are clearly and timely delivered to frontline
- Launch new initiatives to drive the fund business and to penetrate digital usage
Our Ideal Candidate
- Handle complaints, requests and enquiries in a timely manner
- Implement product/ service enhancement projects to improve product profitability, operational efficiency and customer service quality
- Perform compliance related activities to ensure the business is always complied with internal audit or compliance guidelines as well as regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure healthy UT business platform and workflow
- Manage business related projects and develop MIS reports
- Keep product documents, such as product procedure manual or training materials up to update and in line with regulatory requirement.
- Degree holder
- 5+ Years of experience in retail bank fund product management or fund industry
- Sound knowledge in investment products particularly mutual funds
- Experience on delivering projects/initiatives through online channel for investment products or services
- Experience on mutual fund due diligence, fund related system and project development
- Candidate with more experience would be considered to a senior role
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Detail-minded and be able to manage multi-tasks
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute against deliverables
- Able to take personal accountability for key tasks/ projects and issue resolution
- Able to learn fast, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong at following through product roll out, projects or campaigns from end to end
- A very good team player, independent, proactive & creative, being able to deal with people at all levels
- Solid excel skills and experience on compiling MIS reports, pivot table, V-look up, etc.
- Good command of written and spoken
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.