Our client is the leading Chinese Conglomerate, they are looking for experienced candidate to join their Investment Team - Life Sciences.
- Responsible for investment and M&A project in Medical/Life Science sector, including deal sourcing, due diligence, transaction structure design, valuation, negotiation, exit etc.
- Write project memorandum based on industry analysis, and company analysis.
- Promote the whole process investment project; Including the establishment of investment database, approval, internal discussion and coordination, investment committee coordination, etc.
- Guide the Juniors in the investment team.
- Other management and financing work of the fund.
- Brand building and other collaborative work.
- Familiar with global medical and biological sciences fields. At least 5 years of investment experience in the medical industry. VP or SVP in medical group of investment, Medical Group in buy-side firms, Product director of well-known biological science company.
- Independently manage the processes of sourcing, analysis, negotiation, investment, post investment management and exit for more than 3 projects.
- Long term focus on medical and Biological Sciences.
- Master degree or above from well-known universities. Professional multi-background with biological science, Finance and law are preferred.
- Familiar with VC / PE investment business process and relevant laws and regulations. Proficient with financial valuation models.
- Self driven, entrepreneurial, hardworking, ready to face challenges and promote the implementation of work;
- Strong business sensitivity. Excellent communication skills.