• Deliver appropriate investment solutions to high-net-worth clients.
• Accountable for identifying client needs, developing investment strategies, preparing relevant marketing materials, positioning suitable products, coordinating sales and execution, and monitoring portfolio performance.
• Product coverage includes Equities, Bonds, FX, Funds, DPM, Alternatives and Structured Solutions.
• Partner with relationship managers to attract prospects or to deepen existing client relationships through the demonstration of sophisticated market knowledge, investment intelligence and professionalism.
• University degree with professional qualifications such as CFA or CPWP
• Minimum of six years' experience in investment advisory function or a minimum of ten years' experience in product specialist function with exposure to various asset classes in a reputable private wealth management firm or private bank
• Fluent in English and Chinese (good Mandarin speaker)
• Demonstration of analytical ability and multi-asset class product expertise