Investment Counsellor Analyst - Global Private Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Investment Counsellor Analyst .
In this role, you will
- Assisting the Investment Counsellors in the positioning and delivery of investment solutions to clients and prospects of Global Private Bank.
- Supporting Investment Counsellors with client related tasks such as account reviews, investment proposal generation, translations of marketing materials, order taking and trade execution.
- Supporting Investment Counsellors with investment initiatives, including preparation of materials for product campaigns, switches, pitch book generation, portfolio optimisations.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as meeting and business trip scheduling and organisation, preparation of Client Relationship Manager reports and campaign monitoring.
- Full compliance with internal and external rules, regulations and procedures and adherence to HSBC values and Business Principles.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Passion and interest in the financial markets.
- Risk conscious, in particular on the trading side.
- Dealing and trade execution experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and multitasking abilities.
- Team player, high achiever, quick to learn, detail oriented, positive attitude.
- High level of professional and personal integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain quality of detailed work while meeting competing and inflexible deadlines.
- University degree.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, proficiency in Mandarin useful.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A3SC
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.