- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited
- 19 Oct 18
Wealth Management Department
Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited (“Noah Hong Kong” or “Noah HK”) is a subsidiary of Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH) (“the Group”) and is managed by experienced senior management and professional specialists. We are rooted in Hong Kong with the eyes on the global market, connecting the globe with the most updated financial information and offering the high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and corporations from China with full range of global asset allocation, family wealth inheritance, and other financial services. Noah Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited as part of Noah HK, is regulated by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission with Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) licenses since 4th January, 2012. We are the overseas platform of financial product selection and structuring for the Group. Currently, the offshore financial products offered by Noah HK are categorized into 5 categories: Credit Fund, Secondary Market, Real Estates, Private Equity, and Cash Management. We design and advise suitable investment products for clients based on their needs in the global financial market. We work closely with leading fund managers in order to minimize the concentration risk of client portfolio and assist clients to achieve global asset allocation.
We are seeking enthusiastic applicant for the following position in Hong Kong:
- Handle with follow-up phone call with clients for confirmation of sales transaction
- Prepare and present in-house communication in relation to the Noah HK’s products to the Regional Relationship Managers
- Perform as a product expert in Capital Markets investment, including equities, fixed income, real estate fund, etc.
- Assist Relationship Managers in conducting portfolio reviews, explain investment strategy and product updates to the clients
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree major in Business, Finance or other related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in investment consulting and management in financial institutions / banking industry, experience in handling with clients’ enquiries is preferred
- Possess good understanding of financial and investment market
- Strong accountability and service mind-set to ensure efficient and effective client service processes
- Mature, attentive to details, responsible with professional conduct
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Mandarin and English
- Competitive package + year-end bonus + comprehensive insurance benefit
- Full range of professional training program
- Bright career path to every successful candidate
- Company sponsors selected professional qualification
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a performance-driven and dynamic culture that recognizes and rewards talent, we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our application process is completely secure and confidential. When you submit your credentials, we will review your application, examine your qualifications. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.