Investment Banking Division, AEJ IBD Management Team, Analyst/Associate, Hong Kong
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB OUR IMPACT
The Investement Banking Division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The AEJ IBD management team supports Investment Banking Division leadership in managing the business and in executing strategic initiatives on people, finance and operational matters.
In this role, he/she will support the AEJ IBD management team on various people initiatives, processes and infrastructure.
- [Planning] - Assist in headcount tracking, skillset tracking, planning and analytics
- [Recruiting] - Support off-cycle internship program in onshore China and Seoul
- [Training] - Support various banker training programs
- [Assessment] - Support various annual people processes
- [Infrastructure] - Maintain various system/infrastructure needs
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Strong academic background with a minimum of 2 years of work experience. Experience in the finance sector a plus
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well organized, with ability to multi-task and toggle between short-term and long-term initiatives and task
- Experience in drafting and preparing presentations for senior management
- Data-driven and analytical in approach to solving problems; strategic thinker
- Good understanding of GS and ideally investment banking
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Strong team player
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity