Investment Banking Analyst / Associate
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 15 Apr 19
Overview A renowned multi-international investment bank is currently looking for Senior Analyst / Junior Associate level to join their most dynamic function in the team - the investment banking division.
Our client is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups, with global coverage in more than 40 countries across the world, with its long establishment and strong presence within the financial industry, it continues to be one of the most important player within the industry.
- Conducting valuation analysis and execution for transactions
- Assisting in handling corporate finance assignments including IPO execution, financial advisory, M&A, and other fund raising activities
- Assisting in coordinating and carrying out due diligence and ground work documentation activities
- Supporting seniors in origination work as required
This is a position requires a talent with and be able to consistently deliver high quality work under rapid moving and pressurised environment.
Education & Experience
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- 2 years or above of experience from reputable Investment banking / M&A / Equity Capital Market background
- Excellent command in English and Chinese, Mandarin is essential
- Demonstrate an ability to meet deadline and ability to work under stress
- Self-driven, motivated and a well team player which expected to travel occasionally.
What's on offer?
This is a great opportunity for a talent with above mentioned experience and is looking forward to working with one of the top financial institution in the world.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jason Kan on +852 2848 9514.