China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Provide overall support to the investment banking business; with job rotation opportunity with various business departments (such as Corporate Finance, ECM, DCM, coverage team, etc);
- Handle assignments, including IPOs/ capital market, placements and mergers & acquisitions, corporate advisory and other corporate finance activities;
- Perform industry and company research as well as financial analysis, financial modeling, due diligence and marketing activities;
- Assist in project execution and origination, including pitch-book and proposal preparation; Assess potential deals, originate and execute new business transactions and maintain client relationships;
- Coordinate the work of other professional parties involved in IPOs and other corporate finance transactions;
- Communicate with regulatory authorities, including SFC and the Stock Exchange; Keep abreast of corporate developments and rules and regulations;
- Manage and work efficiently alongside other product teams; and
- Perform such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors
- Master Degree or above preferred;
- Professional qualification such as CPA/ CFA an advantage
- A minimum of 1 year investment banking experience in reputable financial institutions preferred;
- Fresh graduates with outstanding academic background/ internship experience will also be considered;
- Strong analytical skills, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong personal integrity, initiative and creativity;
- Enthusiasm in investment banking;
- Able to work under pressure with good team work;
- Knowledge of the Listing Rules and Takeover Codes;
- Solid modelling and valuation skills as well as excellent analytical, presentation and business development is a plus;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to us by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.