Our client, an investment bank, is looking for a Director to join their healthcare team in Hong Kong, to provides sector expertise and strategic advisory solutions, including mergers & acquisitions, capital raising and other strategic financings
- Investment Banking
- Healthcare Segment
- Director - Executive Director Grade
- Responsible for a broad range of corporate finance transactions including IPOs, secondary offerings, private placements, mergers & acquisitions and valuations.
- Manage several concurrent projects and work effectively as part of a team or individually
- Prepare client presentations, conduct financial analysis and modelling
- In charge of company marketing and transactions materials
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of financial industry related experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, good understanding of valuation techniques
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Queenie Sin on +852 2833 4197 for more information.