Investment Banking - FICC Trade Support Analyst [20 - 25K]
- HKD20000 - HKD25000 per month + .
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 05 Mar 18 2018-03-05
An Investment Bank is currently seeking for a Trade Support Analyst to cope with their daily operation. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate to join the team.
Our client is one of the top tier Investment Banks with strong presence worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Trade Support Analyst to work closely with join them to support daily operation of the team.
- Responsible for providing operations support to Front Office
- Monitor trade booking and amendments, work very closely with Traders/ Trade Assistants/Settlement team to investigate trade breaks and resolve any trade breaks
- Liaise with Front Office and Back Office to ensure trades are settled on a timely manner
- Perform cash and position reconciliation
- Report OTC derivatives transactions
- Ensure the operating procedures are adhered to regulatory and company policies and requirements.
- Provide support to the group in regards to new products and new initiatives
- Work with internal parties to improve operation efficiency and streamline workflow
- Degree holder in Business/ Finance/ Economics/ Accounting is preferred
- At least 1 year relevant experience from Investment Bank
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
- Knowledge in Cash Equities/ Equity Derivatives/ Fixed Income
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.