Investment Bank - Research Analyst - VP
Position Overview Details of the Division and Team:
The Investment Bank is a recognized leader in the foreign exchange business. Our client centric approach helps us to serve the needs of our customers across the full product spectrum from basic liquidity provision in the spot market to innovative derivative solutions for both asset and liability managers.
The Team is looking for a self-motivated individual to join company research to cover consumer stocks. What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center. You can expect:
Your key responsibilities:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, Gym benefits, Wellbeing incentives
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program plus take volunteering leave days
Your skills and experience:
- Keeping abreast of financials and consumer industry-related developments
- Creating and maintaining financial models leveraging skills in accounting, finance and economics
- Developing and maintaining sector-specific databases
- Developing and writing company and industry reports
- Develop and maintain client relationships; Responding to requests for data and information from internal and external clients
How we'll support you:
- University degree with 2-3 years (Associate) or 5+ years (VP) of relevant work experience in the financial industry
- Strong analytical ability, with a focus on financial modelling and earnings forecasting
- Fluency in Mandarin and English; Excellent and well-structured written and verbal communications skills
- Quick learner and able to work well under pressure
- Proactive and hard-working with strong professional accountability
About us and our teams:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do. Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.