A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
We look for talented individuals to join systematic investing team. Work closely with portfolio managers and other team members on a wide variety of work, from contributing to the ongoing development of the central data platform, to daily portfolio management, to research on systematic investment strategies. Great opportunity for candidates who want to work in buy side and seek for portfolio management responsibilities.
- Responsible for data governance, inventory, acquisition and analysis;
- Work with portfolio managers and analysts to ensure their data-related requirements are captured and delivered;
- Assist in portfolio management, including operating activity and performance and risk analysis;
- Explore and conduct in-depth study for new potential investment opportunities;
- Conduct empirical analysis and modelling on financial data to develop actionable insights.
- More than 3 year working experiences in related fields;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and problem-solving ability;
- Hands-on experience analyzing complex data and building statistical models;
- Programming competency in Python and solid experience in SQL;
- Interest in portfolio construction and systematic investment strategies;
- Masters or PhD in finance engineering, applied mathematics, computer science or similar quantitative discipline and/or information technology;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.