A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
Investment Trainee Program
We look for young talented individuals to join our 2 year investment trainee program. The program is designed to prepare candidates to for further advancement in investment teams including fundamental research, systematic investing, and trading team. Qualified trainee will become investment analyst or trader afterwards.
Through the program, trainee will be given various research projects such as corporate action analysis, company fundament research or big data analysis. He/she will work closely with mentor from portfolio managers to traders in each project. He/she will also participate in day to day portfolio management and have early access to global financial market.
- Handle all aspects related to daily investment operations, including cash management, monitor and reconcile daily cash-flow, portfolio management, trade reconciliation, order placing etc.
- Understand the markets and investments you help to manage, from market regulation to trading practice to investment rational.
- Communicate timely with portfolio managers on various events such as impactful corporate actions, significant market events or risk events etc.
- Responsible for data governance, inventory, acquisition and analysis.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by continuously enhancing processes and creating efficiencies, as well as contributing to strategic infrastructure development.
Project based responsibilities on various topics:
- Company fundamental research to develop thorough understanding of company business models, revenue and cost drivers, competitive positioning, industry dynamics and operational initiatives;
- Create and maintain cash flow valuation models and scenario analyses used to estimate intrinsic value of companies under coverage;
- Various data project such as back testing given signal or algorithm to draw investment insights or enhance current strategy;
- Analyze corporate actions to develop understanding on event rational, fundamental impact as well as different perspectives of market participants;
- Study index methodology to understand index changes and forecast potential future liquidity events;
- Fresh graduates or less than 3 year working experiences;
- Masters or PhD in finance engineering, accounting, applied mathematics, computer science from recognized universities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and problem-solving ability;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, excellent communication, and interpersonal skill;
- Candidates with programming and quantitative analysis background or with thorough understanding of the principles of stock valuation is preferred;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.