The team focuses on investing into unlisted global technology and growth companies. In addition to deployment of balance sheet capital, the team may also raise co-investment capital from third-party investors. The role involves ability to assess buyside opportunities, deal with LPs and also manage assets/funds on an ongoing basis.
- Outstanding academic record in a relevant discipline such as Economics or Finance
- At least 3 years of relevant experience working in Investment Banking, Private Equity or Asset Management
- Strong financial modelling and analysis skills
- Being confident in presenting and debating your point of view and have a natural curiosity in technology and investing in general
- A team player and a good communicator. Being able to work independently in a small team environment
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is strongly preferred