- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- SAFE Investment
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
• Manage all aspects of portfolios including index changes, corporate actions and ensure that portfolios track within performance expectations.
• Research and evaluate macro investment opportunities, assess industry dynamics, and based on the fundamental insights acquired to develop and maintain systematic strategies.
• Apply those strategies, coupled with specific market knowledge, to portfolio construction and risk budgeting.
• Use various investment vehicles and trading strategies to meet a desired investment objective.
• Attribute fund performance and refine ways to minimize underperformance and maximize outperformance relative to the benchmark.
• Provide support and enhance data resources infrastructure and analytical tools.
• Master degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or related field. CFA desirable.
• 2-3 years (max) secondary market experience required (preferably in US, Int’l market).
• Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments while producing high quality work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of index methodologies and portfolio construction desirable.
• Experience in using Bloomberg, Excel, VBA, and etc is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to details, proactive, and teamwork spirit.
• Fluency in Mandarin and English.