Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. To enable business and performance development and growth, we are inviting high caliber to join the Company.
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) is the choice.
- Report to the Chief Investment Officer
- Provide general team assistance to the members of Investment Department and Chief Investment Officer
- Produce, file and update appropriate investment related reports, documents, company modules, and research systems
- Organize and coordinate internal & external meetings including agenda, meeting room booking, preparation of documents, coordinate internal & sell-side research resource
- Assist and support Portfolio Managers to do portfolio management including order placing and related support
- Prepare comprehensive investment presentation packages, client pitch book, periodical strategy reports, etc.
- Coordinate Investment team’s digitization projects with IT Department
- Coordinate team schedule of business trips / annual leave arrangements, provide back-up administrative support
- Degree holder or above in Finance and Economics, and CFA charter holder preferred
- A team player with exceptional power point, excel data mining, and other office skills
- Accuracy, data awareness, and attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)