Degree or above in finance, accounting or law Proactive, initiative and responsible Able to work under pressure
Our subsidiary company is looking for a high calibre to join with our Company.
- Assist to prepare reports and documents for potential projects;
- Support due diligence exercise and post-investment monitoring;
- Develop practical experience and skills in post-investment management;
- Handle ad hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in finance, accounting or law is preferred;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese, native Mandarin speaker is preferred;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with good judgement knowing how to juggle multiple priorities;
- Proactive, initiative and responsible;
- More experienced candidates will be considered as Investment Analysts.
Please submit your CV (Chinese and English) online, including your current basic and expected salary. Also, remark the type of your visa and its status in your CV if you need a work permit in Hong Kong.