Our client is a well-established financial institution with Over 10 Years of establishment with a focus on Healthcare Investment.
- Monitor existing fund investments and ongoing financial performance of portfolio companies such as ongoing investments capital calls, distributions...etc
- Conduct market research and make presentation materials on fund performance
- Support in developing investment strategies in a certain region
- Support senior professionals on the evaluation of investment opportunities
- Review the risk/return of the investments and prepare due diligence of the companies
- Regular update the status of shortlisted funds
- Assist to review, identify and make recommendations for potential investment opportunities
- Coordinate and manage timeline for subscription
- Prepare meeting materials for internal meetings e.g. annual reviews, return forecasts, etc.
- Attend Investor Conferences and external meetings
- Bachelor's degree holder with a major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 1-2 years’ working experience in the financial industry, CFA, FRM or CPA candidate is preferred.
- Good at data and facts analysis, a good understanding of Hong Kong SAR, Mainland and Overseas financial policies.
- Familiar with the investment process, independently conduct investment research reports.
- Good command of Mandarin, Cantonese and English.